RDA views grant writing as the vehicle for program planning, organizational change and growth.
We begin by assessing your chances for getting the grant and inform you about the grant requirements. After you have made the decision to proceed we will help you identify key partners, the target population, and best practice models. We will map your current service delivery system and help you identify strengths of the system along with gaps in services.
Our team of grant writing experts will develop a clear timeline to ensure that the grant proposal is competently completed and delivered. We will:
- Facilitate group discussion on program design, client needs, best practice and system enhancement
- Develop the concept paper and circulate to stakeholders
- Conduct the data analysis and prepare charts, maps, graphs and tables
- Conduct the literature review
- Develop the needs statement
- Draft memorandums of understanding for partners
- Develop the evaluation plan and
Finally, we will complete all sections of the grant application, including the budget, budget narrative, and forms. We will then ensure that it is copied, collated, assembled and delivered on time.
RDA enjoys a 90% success rate in winning grant proposals for our clients.